Slow-release watering bag for trees and shrubs
Takes the stress out of planting new trees. This 20 gallon bag is designed to provide a drip irrigation system over an extended period of time, while preventing run-off and evaporation. Works to deeply saturate the tree’s root system, eliminating severe water stress after transplant so your tree can survive that crucial first year.
- Micro-perforated release points
- UV stabilized to endure long sunlight exposure
- Safe to use with nutrient or chemical treatments
- Double bag setup option for large trees
- Commercial quality & residential friendly
Slow-release watering ring for trees and shrubs
These 15 gallon rings are designed to provide a drip irrigation system for new, low growing shrubs and trees over an extended period of time, preventing run-off and evaporation. Water slowly drips out of the rings for deep, even saturation of the root ball, eliminating severe water stress after transplant so your plants thrive.
- Installs in minutes, fits trees and shrubs up to 6” in trunk caliper
- Holds up to 15 gallons of water with a drip time of 5-8 hours allowing for a deep, even saturation
- Provides continuous irrigation from two valves for even water distribution
- Heavy duty PVC material withstands prolonged UV exposure
- Reduces transplant shock and drought stress
- Low profile design is great for shrubs
- Measures 35” in diameter x 6” high