Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the website from visitors in this age group and will take prompt steps to delete any such personally identifiable information. The Website is offered and made available only to users eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to access or use the Website and must exit the Website immediately.
(1) the types of information the Company collects and how it collects this information;
(2) how the Company uses and may disclose the information it collects;
(3) the measures the Company takes to secure and protect the information it collects;
(4) how the Company secures and protects Personal Information; and
(5) how you can contact the Company.
1. Collection of Information
(a) Active Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company also collects other information you provide. This includes, but is not limited to, any comments, suggestions, or other information that you provide on, through, or relating to the Website, and/or that relates to the Company’s products or the Company. This also includes records and copies of correspondence, including contact information, as a result of your communications with us; responses to surveys that we may ask you to fill out for research and marketing purposes; and your search queries.
(b) Passive Collection of Information through Tracking Technology
The Company stores any Aggregate Data we receive in aggregate form. The Company is not able to identify any particular user or individual from the Aggregate Data. The Company uses the Aggregate Data it collects in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, keeping count of your return visits to the Website, accumulating and reporting aggregate statistical information regarding the Website, and determining which features users prefer. The Company also uses a marketing automation provider to assist with advertising and customer relationship management.
In addition to the vendors provided above, we may also use automatically-collected information that helps us to customize the Website to match our users’ individual interests and recognize returning users, estimate the number of website-users and their usage patterns, and increase the speed of our users’ searches. We may use the below tools to collect this data:
•“Pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”). We use these small electronic files to compile aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow the Company to count the number of users who have visited certain pages of the Website, to deliver branded services, and to help the Company determine the effectiveness of its promotional or advertising campaigns as well as the effectiveness of the Website itself. When Pixel Tags are used in HTML-formatted email messages, they can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened.
•Referrers and your Internet Protocol (IP) Address. Referrers are small files containing information your web browser passes to the Company’s web server that references the URL which you used to access the Website. Your IP address is the number used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that you can receive data.
•Environmental Variables. Environmental variables include, but are not limited to, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed the Website, the type of web browser, operating system, and platform your computer uses, the Internet address of the previous website you visited before entering the Website, the names of the pages you visit while at the Website, and the next Internet website you visit after leaving the Website.
2. How We Use and Disclose Information
The Company may use and/or disclose your information (including your Personal Information) as follows:
• Our Business Purposes. We may use your information for the Company’s everyday business purposes such as to (1) provide services to you including through our subsidiaries and affiliates, (2) communicate updates, promotions, or news about the Company, its products, or events through e-mail or direct mail, (3) market our products and services, (4) monitor and conduct reviews of the Company’s products and offers, (5) help the Company improve its current products or develop new products, (6) collect demographic and geographic information about the users of the Website and its products, (7) communicate administrative or legislative related information, (8) for purposes of data security, network security, audits, investigation or the processing of claims, and (9) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
• Service Providers. From time to time, we may employ companies and individuals to perform certain services on our behalf (such as advertising and marketing, consulting, legal, or other services). These third-party service providers may have access to your information, but only to the extent required to perform their assigned roles, and we have entered into contractual arrangements with these persons to restrict use of your information for any other reason.
• Compliance with Law. We may release information about you if we believe such a release is necessary to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process, including any government or regulatory request. The Company also reserves the right to collect and share any information the Company deems necessary to investigate or take action in connection with suspected fraud, illegal activities, possible harm to persons or property, data hacking or breach, or as otherwise required or permitted by the law.
• Subsidiaries and Affiliates; Third Parties. We may disclose your information to the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates. Further, to the extent you have consented or not opted out, we may release your information to third parties to market their products or services to you. We require these third parties to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
3. Your Responsibilities and Choices
(a) Accuracy and Confidentiality
(b) Communication with Users; Opt-Outs; Attempted Fraud
The Company may contact users who have entered Personal Information in connection with the Website. You may “opt out” of receiving marketing and promotional emails by following the opt-out procedure described in each email the Company sends. However, even if you opt out of receiving marketing and promotional emails, the Company may continue to email or otherwise communicate with you for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding any content you have submitted to the Website.
The Company does not and will not call or send you emails asking you to provide or confirm sensitive Personal Information. A technique known as “phishing” attempts to steal personal identity data and financial account credentials from consumers. “Phishers” use “spoofed” emails to lead consumers to sham websites which trick recipients into divulging Personal Information, including credit card numbers, account usernames, passwords, and social security numbers. If you receive any such communication purporting to be from the Company, please forward it immediately to [email protected] and then delete it from your computer, phone, or mobile device.
4. Third-Party Websites and Social Interactions
Additionally, the Website may permit or encourage interactions among you, the Website, and/or a third-party website or service (each, a “Social Interaction”). Examples of Social Interactions may include services or technology that enable you to “like” or “share” content from the Website on or with third-party websites and/or services; to transmit content to the Website from a third-party website or service; to otherwise connect the Website to a third-party website or service; or to register for an account, login, and/or view content associated with the Company, the Website, and/or one or more third parties through social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn (each, a “Social Network”).
5. Security and Protection of Personal Information
The Company uses firewalls and physical controls to maintain security and confidentiality on the Website to protect against unauthorized disclosures, use, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide to the Website. The Company limits access to the databases containing Personal Information to its key personnel. However, the security of your Personal Information also depends on you. For example, to the extent we have provided you, or you have chosen, a password and/or username to access the Website, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. Please do not share your password or username with anyone. The Company cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information, and, therefore, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that information you provide to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.
6. Access to Personal Information; Underage Users; Company Rights
(a) Your Personal Information
Access to the Personal Information you provided to the Website may be accessible for a limited period of time from the point of collection.
(b) Person under the age of 18
(c) The Company’s Rights
The Company reserves the right to deny access and use of the Website to any user of any services, features, or functions of the Website if there is a question regarding the identity of the user.
7. Notification of Changes
8. International Web Visitors
The Company only intends to collect information from Website visitors located within the United States. The Company does not sell or market products or services outside of the United States. The Company has exercised commercially reasonable efforts to block IP addresses originating from within Europe. If you are located in any territory outside of the United States, please do not provide any personal information via the Website.
9. How to Contact Us